The combination of flush surfaces, square shapes and timber liners give these suites a clean modern aesthetic. Designed for residential environments where maximum thermal performance is important.
45mm glazing platform provides a glazing capability of 18mm to 30mm (min-max).
55mm glazing platform provides a glazing capability of 20mm to 40mm (min-max).
High-quality residential applications where improved thermal performance is important. Suitable for mid to high-end homes.
- a modern, flat aesthetic is required
- up to 40mm double or triple glazing is required
- different colours are required for inside/outside faces
- a standard liner finish is required
TL45 blends seamlessly with TL55 for triple glazed IGUs and where larger openings are required. And both suites blend perfectly with the Fairview Architectural ranges for maximum design advantages throughout your project.
- Full range of mullions and transoms including internal box stiffening or external fins.
- Square or colonial style glazing bead options for optimal aesthetic appearance.
- 18mm/28mm polyamide thermal break for thermal performance.
- Optional different colours can be selected for inside/outside faces.
- Hinge doors can be manufactured up to 2400mm height in most situations. Bi-fold door up to 2400mm.
- Hinged door panels available with 80mm stile and rail widths.
- Bi-fold doors can be bottom rolling with the weight carried on the sill; or top hung when the lintel is designed to receive the panel loads. Freefold options available.
- Sliding doors panels can span up to 2700mm height and 1500mm width, creating impressive openings. Heavy duty roller options manages panels up to 180kg.
- Traditional New Zealand installation method using timber reveals.
- Sashes can be added without expensive sub-frames.
- Heavy duty mullion option.
- 21.5mm weather facing flange.
Product range consisting of:
- Fixed, awning and casement windows
- Bi-fold windows (open-out)
- Hinged doors (both open-in or open-out)
- Bi-fold doors (top or bottom rolling panels up to 75kg)
- Sliding doors (inside sliding panels)
- Stacking doors (inside sliding panels)
Powdercoated: huge range of standard and non-standard colours.
Anodised: standard colour options are silver, black and bronze, 12, 20 and 25 micron thickness. Other colours and thicknesses are available.
EUROWOOD™: a range of wood-grain finishes available.
Stella, Kanso and Verta hardware options available.