The combination of flush surfaces, square shapes and timber liners gives the TL40 suite a clean modern aesthetic. Designed for residential environments where improved thermal performance is important.
45mm glazing platform provides a glazing capability of 18mm to 30mm (min-max).
High quality residential applications where improved thermal performance is important. Suitable for mid to high end homes.
- a modern, flat aesthetic is required
- a standard liner finish is required
TL40 blends seamlessly with Thermal TL55 where larger openings are required. TL40 also blends perfectly with the Fairview Architectural ranges for maximum design advantages.
- Full range of mullions and transoms including internal box stiffening or external fins.
- Square glazing bead options for optimal aesthetic appearance.
- 15mm polyamide thermal break for thermal performance.
- Hinge and bi-fold doors can be manufactured up to 2200mm height in most situations.
- Hinged door panels available with 77mm stile and rail widths.
- Bi-fold doors can be bottom rolling with the weight carried on the sill; or top hung when the lintel is designed to receive the door loads.
- Sliding doors panels can span up to 2400mm height and 1500mm width, creating impressive openings. Heavy duty roller options manages panels up to 150kg.
- Traditional New Zealand installation method using timber reveals.
- Sashes can be added without expensive sub-frames.
- Heavy duty mullion options available.
- Condensation evaporation channel.
- 19mm weather facing flange.
Product range consisting of:
- Fixed, awning and casement windows
- Bi-fold windows (open-out)
- Sliding windows (horizontal)
- Hinged doors (both open-in or open-out)
- Bi-fold doors (bottom rolling panels up to 75kg)
- Sliding doors (inside sliding panels)
- Stacking doors (inside sliding panels)
Powdercoated: huge range of standard and non-standard colours.
Anodised: standard colour options are silver, black and bronze, 12, 20 and 25 micron thickness. Other colours and thicknesses are available.
EUROWOOD™: a range of wood-grain finishes available.
Stella, Kanso and Verta hardware options available.