The combination of flush surfaces, square shapes and timber liners gives the AL40 suite a clean modern aesthetic. Designed for robust performance with a larger than normal glazing capacity to allow for modern design requirements and increased glass spans.
40mm glazing platform provides a glazing capability up to 28mm.
Standard residential applications where quality, durability and high performance are paramount. Suitable for mid to high end homes, high rise apartments, hotels, commercial buildings and schools.
- a modern, flat aesthetic is required
- a standard liner finish is required
Can be integrated with other Fairview Architectural ranges for maximum design advantages.
- Full range of mullions and transoms including internal box stiffening or external fins.
- Bevelled or square glazing bead options for optimal aesthetic appearance.
- Hinged and bi-fold doors have 55mm thick heavy duty panels.
- Hinged door panels available in 77mm or 119mm stile widths.
- Bi-fold doors can be bottom rolling with the weight carried on the sill; or top hung when the lintel is designed to receive the panel loads.
- Sliding doors have heavy duty roller options for panels up to 300kg.
- Optional anodised tracks for long term performance.
- Traditional New Zealand installation method using timber reveals.
- Sashes can be added without expensive sub-frames.
- Heavy duty suite options that can span up to 3m high.
- Condensation drainage channel with anti-blow-back valve for high water egress performance.
- Standard 19mm weather facing flange. 35mm flange option available for increased.
Product range consisting of:
- Fixed, awning and casement windows
- Bi-fold windows (open-out)
- Hinged doors (both open-in or open-out)
- Bi-fold doors (bottom rolling panels up to 100kg)
- Sliding doors (internal or external sliding panels)
- Stacking doors (internal or external sliding panels)
- Over the wall sliding/stacking panels. Unlimited and multi directional panels operate in track system providing consistent sightlines.
Powdercoated: huge range of standard and non-standard colours.
Anodised: standard colour options are silver, black and bronze, 12, 20 and 25 micron thickness. Other colours and thicknesses are available.
EUROWOOD™: a range of wood-grain finishes available.
Stella, Kanso and Verta hardware options available.