The combination of flush surfaces and square shapes gives the AC35 suite a clean modern aesthetic. The concealed fixing system does not require a timber liner, allowing clean and contemporary finishing options.
The suite features flush sliding door tracks, and the capability to meet New Zealand residential performance standards.
35mm glazing platform provides a glazing capability up to 24mm.
Standard residential applications where performance is important but clean internal finishing is desired. Suitable for mid to high end homes.
- a modern, flat aesthetic is required
- square stopped gib is required
Can be integrated with other Fairview Architectural ranges for maximum design advantages.
- Full range of mullions and transoms including internal box stiffening or external fins.
- Bevelled or square glazing bead options for optimal aesthetic appearance.
- Doors can be manufactured up to 2300mm height in most situations.
- Hinged door panels available in 77mm or 125mm stile widths.
- Bi-fold doors can be bottom rolling with the weight carried on the sill; or top hung when the lintel is designed to receive the panel loads.
- Optional anodised tracks for long term performance.
- Sliding doors panels can span up to 2400mm height and 1500mm width, creating impressive openings. Heavy duty roller options manages panels up to 150kg.
- Sashes can be added without expensive sub-frames.
- Condensation drainage channel with anti-blow-back valve for high water egress performance.
- Standard 19mm weather facing flange. 25mm and 35mm optional flange extenders also available.
Product range consisting of:
- Fixed, awning and casement windows
- Bi-fold windows (open-out)
- Sliding windows (horizontal or vertical)
- Hinged doors (both open-in or open-out)
- Bi-fold doors (bottom rolling panels up to 75kg)
- Sliding doors (inside or outside sliding panels)
- Stacking doors (inside or outside sliding panels)
Powdercoated: huge range of standard and non-standard colours.
Anodised: standard colour options are silver, black and bronze, 12, 20 and 25 micron thickness. Other colours and thicknesses are available.
EUROWOOD™: a range of wood-grain finishes available.
Stella, Kanso & Verta hardware available